RBO is very committed to the health and safety of our students and staff. Below please find our safety precautions as we follow CDC guidelines:
1. We respect that not everyone will feel comfortable being in closed spaces, so we have options to avoid doing so. Parents, you are welcome to either drop your student off to be walked into class, or to walk your child in yourself. If you are a parent walking your student in, or an adult taking an in-studio class, please respect everyone's decision to wear a mask.
2. After class, parents may either pick up their students from class or wait for their child to be walked out. Please communicate with the teachers to avoid confusion.
3. All students are required to wash their hands before and after class. There is hand sanitizing available throughout the studio.
4. Most of the adult classes throughout the week will be held in the big studio downstairs. Please put your belongings in the cubby and take your place in class either at the barre or mat.
5. Floor mats will be set up 6 feet apart from each other. We have mats for you to use, but you are welcome to bring your own.
6. At the barre, we will place tickers 6 feet apart for dancers to stand. Barres and mats will be sanitized before and after every class.
7. Going to the 2nd floor, you will have an option to take the stairs that are located at the back of the building. If you choose to take the elevator, we ask that you ensure there is plenty of space for everyone.
8. If you or your student is ill, please do NOT ENTER STUDIO.
9. We have chosen to take an extra step to keep our dancers protected by introducing a proprietary two-step sanitization process used by the NFL, NBA, NHL, and other top sports facilities in the country.
Thank you for working with us and respecting all of the students and parents that make Russian Ballet Orlando great!
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact our office.